domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2012

Dearest Maharaji

DearestMaharaji16030_7_08.mp3DearestMaharaji16030_7_08.mp3
8070 kb   Reproducir   Descargar  



Dearest Maharaji you are my source of inspiration,you keep alive my aspiration.All I see is bound to change even my body even my friends.you have revealed to me the changeless that has no beginning no end ,now my life is a celebration.
Saturated in the colors of your love feeling so good inside,I am enchanted by your love Maharaji that in my heart resides ,now your love brings t to me such an elation.Dearest Maharaji you are my source of inspiration you keep alive my aspiration 
When I practice your knowledge Maharaji it fills my heart with delight,now my heart is filled with admiration
Since I have been with you dearest Maharaji my life has been such a joy ,let me be in your company your love and your knowledge that is what I really enjoy you will always be my very foundation ,dearest Maharaji you my source of inspiration you keep alive my aspiration

Traducción:
Mi mas querido Maharaji tu eres mi fuente de inspiración,tu mantienes viva mi aspiración.Todo lo que veo esta sujeto a cambiar incluso mi cuerpo y mis amigos,tu me has revelado lo incambiable que no tiene ni principio ni fin,ahora mi vida es una celebración.
Saturado por los colores de tu amor sintiendome tan bien dentro,Estoy encantado por tu amor Maharaji que en mi corazón reside,ahora tu amor me trae una alegria tal.
Cuando practico tu conocimiento Maharaji llena mi corazón de felicidad y se sinente lleno de admiración
Desde que estoy contigo mi vida ha sido una alegria,dejame estar en tu compañia,tu amor y tu conocimiento que es lo que mi corazón realmente disfruta,tu siempre serás mis cimientos



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario