jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

On the 3rd of March Maharaji taped an interview...


On the 3rd of March Maharaji taped an interview with Rajiv Mehrotra.

Rajiv Mehrotra has a weekly chat show on Doordarshan television in India called "in Conversation" He has interviewed many world leaders and celebrities. Doordarshan is the first national TV station, accessible all across India.

I was lucky to be invited to the interview which was in English and was very lively and informative.

Yesterday (11th March) the interview aired on TV here in Delhi at 9:30 pm.

Here are some words from their conversation:

Rajiv: It seems Maharaji, my reality is different from your reality.

Maharaji: The breath comes into you and the breath comes into me.

All the people on the face of this earth have the same fundamental reality.
One perspective is saying - I think, and one perspective is saying, I know.

What I am saying is get in touch with that fundamental reality. You feel it, and thats it!

Do you want to get in touch with that reality inside of you?

R: Yes. What do I need to do to reach the peace you recommend?

M: The first step is to understand that the peace is already within you.

R: Yes I do believe that.

R: Is there a technique?

M: Yes. There are 4 techniques that take you inside.

R: Tell us what it is?

M: It begins with "Do I feel that thirst."

Once a person gets thirsty, they find the water.

R: Do you ever get thirsty?

M: Of course I do! When I get thirsty, I turn to that well within and drink.

R: What is your destination?

M: My destination is to have the access to that peace that is inside of me.
Maharaji on TV: "In Conversation" | INDIA
innerlink.typepad.com
On the 3rd of March Maharaji taped an interview with Rajiv Mehrotra. Rajiv Mehrotra has a weekly chat show on Doordarshan television in India called "in Conversation" He has interviewed many world leaders and celebrities. Doordarshan is the first national...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario