sábado, 19 de junio de 2010

The One In You

100407_RVKD_MBW8232-Edit
Find that god.  Which God?  Not the one that lives over there, or there.  The one in you.  Then you can feel the peace. The tranquility.  The reality.  The beauty.  The simplicity of life.  Not the complications.  Not the complicated.  Not the duties.  But the richness.  The abundance.  The preciousness of what has been given to you.  You’ve already been blessed with it. 
It is not that you lack anything.  You never have.  From the time that you came on the face of this earth.  This journey – what do you think this is about?  Coping?  Coping with your problems?  There are people who say, “God tests you.” The implications of this in my opinion are very, very dangerous.  If god tests you, that implies he doesn’t know.  If the all knowing doesn’t know – how will you perform under these circumstances?  That’s what a test is for.  So god says,  “Let me see here.  I have no clue of what this guy would do.  So let me test him.”  That is, in my little logic, I don’t pretend to be an intellectual. I don’t pretend to have command of all the writings and the scriptures.  I don’t.  All I know is that in me, my father, my master gave me a wonderful gift.  The gift of knowledge.  Know-how.  When did it make sense?  When I understood that the knowledge of the self is more important than all the knowledge of this world.  It is no different than the relationship of one and zero.  If zero comes first, and then one, zero stays zero, one stays one.  Add another zero, add another zero, add another zero, no change. 
You can add a thousand zeros, no change.  Add one first, and every zero takes on a meaning.  Now, one doesn’t stay one.  Add a zero and it becomes ten.  Add another and it becomes one hundred.  Then one thousand.  And so on, and so on and so on.
Knowledge of the self – first.  And then everything else.  And that’s the context.  Otherwise, all you have is you, and a whole bunch of zeros.  And, you’re trying to figure out, “Why are there so many zeros?” What’s with these zeros – all the zeros in the front – they don’t mean anything.  And you’re going to sit there, and wonder – why are there so many zeros?  I am me, and what are these zeros?  They are irrelevant to me. 
What is zero?  Zero is a representation of the infinite.  And in itself, it means nothing.  Nothing, but everything.  There is no such thing.  But there is. 
You have to come first.  It begins with you. Your understanding.  Your life.  Your existence.  Your clarity.  Your song.  Your fingers on those keys that have been given to you.  You playing a song – not a hired artist.  You playing the song.  That’s what it is about it is your emotion that has to come out.  It is your song.  And it is your enjoyment of that song that means everything. 
~ Prem Rawat in Miami, June 13th 2010
Read more http://innerlink.tv

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario